Australian Energy Week is your chance to meet key decision makers from the entire energy value chain, under one roof. With a conference plenary, 4 streams focused on the year’s most pressing issues and the Electrical Engineering Forum, you can tailor your involvement to target the segments of the most importance to you.
Whether you are looking to build brand awareness with industry CEOs, have detailed conversations with business unit heads, or showcase your latest innovation with technical leads, Australian Energy Week can help you engage the right people at the right time.
Connect, build relationships and gain trust in a meaningful way, via thought leadership, networking and social functions, branding, supplier showcases and digital marketing reach.
Watch the AEW 2021 highlights reel to hear what attendees, keynote speakers, sponsors and exhibitors thought about the event!
Why you should partner with Australian Energy Week
- Targeted attendees - AEW features four targeted conference streams, meaning that you can engage with both the end users of your product or service, as well as final decision makers from all parts of the energy value chain
- Electrical Engineering Forum - the return of the EEF means that AEW will attract the engineering, asset, technical and procurement managers that you want to meet
- Thought leadership - position your business as a thought leader through extremely limited positions within the conference streams
- Expo - be part of a limited exhibition, with a captive audience of qualified buyers, ensuring that you meet senior decision makers with real purchasing power
- Digital marketing campaign - activate your brand pre, during and post event as part of the event’s marketing campaign, including web and EDM branding, the event-app and post-show marketing
- Networking - rub shoulders with industry leaders at the various COVID-safe networking events including the AEW Women in Energy Breakfast, the plenary day networking drinks and the official gala dinner
Contact Milad Etemadi on firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0)478 195 857 to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience.