The energy evolution is rapidly gathering pace. And whilst the challenges and opportunities are most certainly global, the Australian energy sector is most certainly unique. And it deserves a unique event.
Now in its 10th year, Australian Energy Week started life as the Eastern Australia’s Energy Markets Outlook back in 2012 and has since grown into the premier annual destination for the nation’s energy sector stakeholders. A premium home-grown product, built on a solid foundation of unrivalled content for senior industry decision makers, Australian Energy Week is the only event wholly dedicated to everything that’s important for Australia’s energy future.
The event comprises of:
- the leading annual energy conference (comprising 96 hours of content from 45 targeted content blocks across 12 different sessions)
- a limited exhibition that sells out and is attended by the largest number of high level decision makers
- the popular Women in Energy Breakfast
- the must-attend networking drinks and gala dinner
- plus a range of other networking opportunities
Put simply, if energy is your thing, Australian Energy Week is for you.
“Content was brilliant, so were the people attending”
Infrastructure Solutions Consultant, Hitachi