Why sponsor Australian Energy Week 2021?
Australian Energy Week has cemented its position as the industry’s most comprehensive annual meeting place, with the broadest networking potential – bringing together all the key stakeholders from the entire energy supply chain, from right across Australia.
Here’s what you can expect in 2021:
- Targeted attendee expansion, with a 60% growth in attendees from 2018 to 2019, AEW already draws over 700 representatives from over 250 organisations. Via dedicated content streams for each part of the energy value chain as well as a comprehensive supplier showcase, Energy Week 2020 is set to be the largest one yet
- Dedicated exhibition space for up to 60 exhibitors – product, demo and networking area, with on floor content – the 2nd annual Electrical Engineering Forum - and multiple catering and barista coffee stations to ensure steady foot traffic for you to put your brand where it needs to be - front of mind with your next customer
- Revamped content streams to reflect the rapidly changing energy landscape, with more content on investment, finance, innovative technology and hydrogen
- Increased matchmaking, branding and communications via the event app – providing sponsors, exhibitors, speakers, media and delegates with meaningful opportunities to connect
- Innovation Zone and start-up focused content, offering digital, innovation and strategy managers a one-stop shop of solution providers with the latest technology developments
- More opportunities for digital marketing engagement pre and post event, giving you up to 10 months of brand exposure
- Increased media exposure - content from AEW consistently hits the media headlines
- As always, representation from every major energy company
Contact Milad Etemadi on email@example.com or 0478 195 857 to discuss how we can put you in front of a highly engaged and receptive audience:
You can also download a sponsorship prospectus to get an overview of what a partnership with Australian Energy Week will be able to provide you with.